Canaan Community Academy fundraising consists of events and donations. The two biggest events are the school fair and the fall festival.
Other ways to help us raise monies by purchasing things you normally would is by:
1. Registering your Kroger card in the Community Rewards program (select Canaan Community Academy as your school) https://www.kroger.com/topic/school-programs
2. Complete Amazon purchases through the Amazon Smile site (select Friends of Canaan as your charity) https://smile.amazon.com
3. If you are eating out on the second Tuesday of the month, eat at the Madison Pizza Hut.
4. If you bank with German American Bank ask for the CCA debit card and every purchase will donate monies to us (every penny counts).
5. We collect box tops for education; please clip and send to CCA.
Monies from the fair fundraiser allow our students to take multiple field trips throughout the school year. CCA values field trips and opportunities for our students to explore new places, ideas, and have new experiences.
Other monies raised currently are being reserved to improve our gym floor. The support of the community and CCA families make a difference for our students. THANK YOU!
CCA currently has bricks from the 1872 school that you can sponsor for $25.00. The bricks will be used to complete a labyrinth designed by our students. This is a yearlong fundraiser. Sponsors will have a name (in honor of or in memory of) placed on a plaque that will be prominently displayed. Monies from this fundraiser will be used to install the labyrinth
Harmony is the student management system that CCA uses. This will allow families 24/7 access to your child's grades and attendance. If you need assistance please call the office at 812-839-0003 and ask for Ms. Megan.